Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My trip to Boston




Three days in Boston, and it went amazingly.

Weather? Amazing. People? Amazing. Boston Marathon? Three days too late. I wish it was on Friday instead of Monday so I could have seen it, but I guess it was for the best, since it would have put a big wrench in my schedule and made walking around pretty hard.

Every PR agency I visited was amazing and I made me SO excited about moving to Boston next month. So if we met last week and you are reading this, thanks for everything and hopefully we will be meeting again before too long.

Peter Reid? Unfortunately that was the only one out of my dozen appointments around the city that had to get cut because I was just so exhausted by the time Friday night came around. Sure I was disapointed, but for my job-related road trip, if I'm able to get all my job stuff done, I'm happy.

ALSO! I think I fixed my RSS feed so all you beautiful people out there can get a fresh batch of jamesonbull.blogspot.com delivered to your desktop whenever it comes out. I must admit, it is the first time I have initiated an RSS feed, so if it breaks or doesnt work, let me know by email or post a comment.

No comments: